PHR 500C TO 1500C Series Catalogue
- PHR CNC series machine models are CNC-Controlled Fully Automatic High Precision Horizontal Spindle Rotary Table Surface grinding machines.
- PHR CNC series machines are suitable for grinding High precision thin & circular parts. In case where High Production of parts are required with high quality, precision & good surface finish in much lesser time, these machines are the perfect alternate to Horizontal Spindle Reciprocating table Surface grinding machines.
- Rotary Movement i.e. X-Axis is Hydrodynamically lubricated table with heavy load capacity, neglecting the wear & tear of guide ways and inaccuracy caused by rotary wobble.
- Vertical Movement i.e. Y-Axis is driven through Ball Screw with Nut & A.C. Servo motor.
- Cross Movement i.e. Z-Axis is driven through Ball Screw with Nut & A.C. Servo Motor.
- Grinding Spindle-Cartridge is assembled with Imported SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS grease packed with Imported Grease filled for Life for long trouble-free service.
- PHR CNC machines is equipped with Auto parallel Dressing & Auto compensation.
- All the data for grinding & dressing is settable in a 7-inch Programmable Colour Machine Operating Panel (MOP).
- PHR CNC series machines are mostly used for High Production purposes with good accuracy & surface finish.
- PHR CNC series machines are used in various applications in Wood working machinery parts, Gear manufacturing, Automobile, Bearing & Pumps-Valves Industries.
- Moving Column design.
- Naturally seasoned Castings equivalent to Meehanite grade.
- OPTIMUM ribbing for more stability with Maximum vibration damping capacity.
- Precision Ground Vertical and Cross Guide ways.
- All 3 Axes coated with anti-friction Turcite B-lined material.
- Auto Centralized Lubrication with Re-circulating Filtration system.
- Auto Grinding cycle equipped with Rough, Finish, Fine & Spark out Grinding cycles.
- Interlocks on Spindle Rotation/Magnetic Chuck.
- AC Servo Drive with Ball Screw for Y-Axis & Z-Axis for accurate & precise controls.
- Auto parallel Dressing with Auto Compensation.
- Set different cross feeds during Rough, Finish & Fine grinding cycles.
- Unique facility to undertake Vertical depth of cut from inside, outside & both sides of the table.
- Each & every important messages/alarms during the Auto Grinding cycle regarding important factors like Coolant & Lubrication is clearly mentioned in the MOP.
- Developed Auto Grinding cycles with Auto dressing & Auto compensation.
- Electronic Hand wheel with increment of 0.001 mm in Y-Axis & Z-Axis.
- Fully enclosed Grinding area.
- Robust and rigid machine neglecting the inaccuracy caused by rotary wobble.
- Innovative Auto constant surface speed technology in Auto Grinding cycle.
- Abrasive Grinding Wheel
- Grinding wheel flange unit
- Wheel balancing mandrel
- Set of necessary Wrenches
- Single Point Diamond dresser with Dresser Block
- PINNACLE Inspection Test Chart
- Operating Instruction Manual for Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulics
- Grinding wheel Clamping & Extraction Bolt
- Levelling pads & Bolts
- Machine Lamp
- Auto-Lubrication unit with Re-circulating Filtration system
- Fully Enclosed grinding area
- Electro-Magnetic Chuck (As per Table Diameter) with Circular pole pitch of 16 mm & Electronic Controller to have variable magnetic force with MAG-DEMAG arrangement.
- Coolant system with Magnetic Separator (Capacity of 65 LPM)
- Variable Frequency Drive for Spindle Motor
- Static Wheel Balancing Stand.
- Standard Coolant system with Paper Band Filter.
- Extra Wheel Flange unit
- Radius & Angular Wheel Truing Attachment.
- Vice – Plain, Sine, Swivel & Universal.
- Job Demagnetizer.
- Dust Collecting Unit.
- Mist Collector.
- Digital Read-Out in Y-Axis & Z-Axis.
- Auto lift of Spindle in event of Power failure.
- Other possible Customization.
|Working Surface of the Table (Diameter)
|Max. Job Size that can be Ground (Diameter)
|Max. Cross Traverse
|Electro-Magnetic Chuck (Diameter)
|Max. Spindle centre Height from table Surface
||525 (Optional - 750)
|Max. Job Height with New Wheel on Mag. Chuck
||225 (Optional - 450)
|Max. Weight carrying Capacity of Table
|SPEEDS & FEEDS|
|Table Speed (Infinitely variable)
||10 - 80
||10 – 30
|Power Of Rotary Table
||H.P / Kw
||2 / 1.5
||3 / 2.2
||5 / 3.7
|Power / Auto Cross Traverse (Infinitely Variable)
||20 - 1200
|Vertical Feed Graduation on MPG
|Automatic Vertical Feed
||0.001 to 0.099
|Size of Grinding Wheel (D x W x B)
||300 x 40 x 76.2
||350 x 50 x 76.2
||400 x 50 x 127
||400 x 65 x 127
|Power of Grinding Wheel
||H.P / Kw
||5 / 3.7
||7.5 / 5.5
||10 / 7.5
||15 / 11
||H.P / Kw
||10 / 7.5
||15 / 11
||20 / 15
||27 / 20
|Net Weight of Machine (Apporox.)
|Gross Weight of Machine (Apporox.)
** The manufacturer reserves the right to modify design, specifications, mechanisms etc. to improve the performance of any machine without notice.
** Photographs shown with Optional accessories.
** All dimensions are in mm.