- Brief Description
- Salient & Key Features
- Standard & Optional Accessories
- Technical Specifications (PVR 500C to PHR 1500C)
- PVR CNC series machine models are CNC-Controlled Precision Vertical Spindle Rotary Table Surface grinding machines.
- PVR CNC series machines are best suitable for grinding components which require higher material removal and High Production. PVR CNC series machines are more superior in case of High production as compared to Horizontal Spindle Rotary Table surface grinding machines.
- Rotary Movement i.e. X-Axis is Hydrodynamically lubricated table with heavy load capacity, neglecting the wear & tear and inaccuracy caused by rotary wobble.
- Vertical Movement i.e. Z-Axis is Driven by means of Double ended Ball Screw with Nut & A.C. Servo motor.
- Grinding Spindle-Cartridge is assembled with PRECISION BEARINGS grease packed with Imported Grease filled for Life for long trouble-free service.
- All the data for grinding is settable in a 7-inch Programmable Colour Machine Operating Panel (MOP).
- PVR CNC series machines are used in various applications in Wood working machinery parts, Automobile, Bearing, Toolings, Refractories & Pumps-Valves Industries.
** The manufacturer reserves the right to modify design, specifications, mechanisms etc. to improve the performance of any machine without notice.
** Photographs shown with Optional accessories.
** All dimensions are in mm.